Did you know that Americans enjoy, on average, 192 million spa visits each year?
Whether you’re a fan of massages, facials, pedicures, or all of the above, you’re no doubt looking forward to your next spa day!
In the meantime, here are some famous quotes about massage, skincare, and all your favorite spa treatments.
Spa Day Quotes to Live By
1. “Anyone wishing to study medicine must master the art of massage.” ― Hippocrates
2. “Be good to your skin. You’ll wear it every day for the rest of your life.” — Renee Rouleau
3. “The time to relax is when you have no time for it.” ― Sydney J. Harris
4. “Invest in your skin. It is going to represent you for a very long time.” — Linden Tyler
5. “Aromatherapy without massage is like an orchestra without a conductor.” ― Robert Tisserand
6. “Beautiful skin requires commitment, not a miracle.” — Erno Laszlo
7. “If I have the opportunity, a massage or facial is a great way to take a little ‘me time.’” ― Tess Holliday
8. “Sleep, drink water, and treat your skin.” — Georgia Louise
9. “I like a deep sports massage – a casual beating up. I try to get them whenever I can, usually more if I’m getting in shape for a role.” ― Chris Pine
10. “Loving your skin isn’t vanity, it’s sanity.” — Andre Gide
11. “Massage is the only form of physical pleasure to which nature forgot to attach consequences.” ― Robert Breault
12. “Aging is a fact of life. Looking your age is not.” — Dr. Howard Murad
13. “I love a massage. I’d go every day if I could. I don’t need to be wrapped in herbs like a salmon fillet, but I do love a massage.” ― Jason Bateman
14. “Every person should learn to be their own skincare expert.” — Bobbi Brown
15. “There are some things in life where it’s better to receive than to give, and massage is one of them.” ― Al Michaels
16. “You’re never too old to become younger.” — Mae West
17. “The way to health is to have an aromatic bath and a scented massage every day.” ― Hippocrates
18. “Filters are great, but skincare is better.” — Renee Rouleau
19. “One hour getting a massage keeps the doctor away.” ― Unknown
20. “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” — Coco Chanel
21. “I take a massage each week. This isn’t an indulgence, it’s an investment in your full creative expression/productivity/passion and sustained good health.” ― Robin S. Sharma
22. “Healthy skin is a reflection of overall wellness.” — Dr. Murad
23. “An hour a week for yourself is really important – have a massage, a facial, or even go for a walk alone in the park.” ― Daisy Lowe
24. “Whether I am wearing lots of makeup or no makeup, I am always the same person inside.” — Lady Gaga
25. “When all else fails, get a massage.” ― Unknown
What Are Your Favorite Quotes About Massage?
Until your next spa appointment, hopefully these quotes about massage and skincare will remind you of all the reasons why self-care is so important.
If it’s been a while since your last spa day, why not book a session with us?
Apres Massage is proud to offer the best massages and facial treatments in the Vail Valley, so contact us today to learn more!